Maggi and Baked Beans On Crackers
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6185 times
Maggi and Baked Beans on Crackers is a zesty snack that will appeal to young and old alike. Crunchy crackers are topped with masaledar Maggi Noodles and a yummy mix of baked beans and tangy ketchup. A dash of onions and garlic adds more pep to the topping, while a garnish of cheese raises the excitement level further!
Cook the Maggi just before making this snack, and serve it as soon as it is arranged, in order to enjoy a fresh texture.
- Boil 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, add the maggi noodles and the masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the baked beans, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Take a cream cracker biscuit, top it with 1 tbsp of maggie noodles, 1 tsp of the baked beans topping and finally ½ tsp of cheese.
- Repeat step 1 to make 11 more maggi and baked beans crackers.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per cracker
|Vitamin A||14.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.