Penne Aglio Olio ( Tiffin Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40696 times
Kids love Pasta and often fondly request moms to pack some in the lunch boxes. However, there is always a nagging worry about how the ingredients will react after so many hours, would the cheese become chewy, will the pasta get rubbery, and so on. Now, you can confidently brighten your kid’s smile with this foolproof Penne Aglio Olio recipe, which stays fresh for over 5 hours. You will be amazed by how the vibrant flavours of the chosen veggies and herbs remain the same after such a long time too!
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the broccoli, capsicum, zucchini and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the dry mixed herbs, chilli flakes and penne and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, add the cheese and mix well.
- Allow it to cool completely, wrap in an aluminium foil, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||720.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||86.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||19.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.