Father's day recipes | Indian recipes to make on Father's day
Indian party snacks for Father’s day
Whole Wheat Pesto Pizza with Roasted Vegetables
Party without these snacks are just incomplete. All-time favourite snacks in any party. Try these amazing recipes and surely you will love it.
1. Tandoori Paneer Pizza unique Tandoori Paneer Pizza! An assortment of veggies is first soaked in a richly flavoured marinade, and then sautéed to intensify the flavour.
Tandoori Paneer Pizza
2. Triple Schezwan Rice a Indo-Chinese dish and is a combination of noodles and rice cooked with vegetables in schezuan sauce, served with fried noodles and schezuan gravy.
Triple Schezuan Rice
3. Vegetarian Hot Dog made of hot dog rolls, potatoes, cheese, veggies, rajma beans and chatpata spices.
Vegetarian Hot Dog
4. Cheesy Pepper Dip a simple mix-and-serve job, the Cheesy Pepper Dip is a great combo for cream crackers and vegetable strips and is sure to be liked by all.
Cheesy Pepper Dip
5. Grilled Crostini with Cream Cheese Dip crisped bread served with exciting toppings. Here, we bring to you the ever-popular crostini, with a twist!
Grilled Crostini with Cream Cheese Dip
Cakes and chocolates for Father’s day
Cakes and chocolates are must to treat your friends and loved ones. Below are recipes which will of great help while you organise a party.
1. Strawberry and Pineapple Praline Cake an irresistible appeal, with its interesting crunch and delightful sweetness. It is easy to recreate the same praline effect using crushed mixed nut chikki.
Strawberry and Pineapple Praline Cake
2. Sizzling Brownie mouth-wateringly delicious eggless sizzling brownies are made by arranging brownies, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream in just the right way on a piping hot sizzler plate.
3. Chocolate Cake soft, rich and gooey chocolate cake? An all-time favourite, the Chocolate Cake fits perfectly into any occasion.
4. Red Velvet Cupcake a vibrant red hue, this cupcake is sure to attract everyone’s attention and retain it too!
Red Velvet Cupcake, Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake
5. Rum Centred Chocolates perfect dessert for a romantic candlelight dinner or an elite gathering of adults.
Rum Centered Chocolates
Hot snacks for Father’s day
Hot snacks work best when it’s a cold night or rainy day. Below are such mouth-watering recipes, which nobody can resist.
1. Baked Cheesy Zucchini Slices Juicy slices of zucchini are baked with a coating of bread crumbs and cheese, which gives it a very unique and enjoyable texture.
Baked Cheesy Zucchini Slices
2. Baked Vada Pav Bread dough is layered with garlic chutney and stuffed with a peppy potato mixture before being baked to a perfectly golden colour.
Baked Vada Pav / How To Make Baked Vada Pav
3. Hara Bhara Kabab one of the most loved kabab in Indian restaurants around the world.
Hara Bhara Kabab, Veg Hara Bhara Kebab
4. Mini Spinach and Cheese Samosa yummy cheesy samosa that appeals to both desi and exotic food lovers.
Mini Spinach and Cheese Samosa
5. Momos combination of garlic, ginger, green chillies and Schezuan sauce flavours the vegetable mixture, and the outcome is simply tongue-tickling!