Tandoori Paneer Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 338 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 124535 times
India meets Italy in this unique Tandoori Paneer Pizza! An assortment of veggies is first soaked in a richly flavoured marinade, and then sautéed to intensify the flavour, before being added as a desi style topping to thin crust pizza bases. The topping is sautéed on a tava to give it a tandoori finish, while the assembled pizza is baked in an oven, as always, to melt the cheese and achieve the right texture.
- Combine the paneer, onions, capsicum, tomatoes and the marinade in a deep bowl, toss gently and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava (griddle), add the marinated vegetables and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring gently and occasionally.
- Divide the topping into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface, spread ¼ cup of pizza sauce and 1 portion of the tandoori paneer topping evenly over it.
- Finally sprinkle ¼ cup cheese evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more pizza.
- Place both the pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.
Tandoori Paneer Pizza Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pizza
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.