Grilled Crostini with Cream Cheese Dip
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4115 times
Crostini is a popular starter of crisped bread served with exciting toppings. Here, we bring to you the ever-popular crostini, with a twist!
The French bread is grilled with a touch of olive oil and served with a luscious cream cheese dip. What makes the Grilled Crostini with Cream Cheese Dip very exciting to the diner is the combination of ingredients in the dip – grated carrots, capsicum and garlic in a creamy base seasoned with spices.
The carrot gives a nice hue to the dip while capsicum gives it an exciting crunch and garlic gives its characteristic pungency. Serve it immediately after preparation to enjoy the crispness of bread and the luscious mouth-feel of the dip.
Try other crostini recipes like the Ricotta and Cherry Tomato Crostini or Roasted Bell Pepper Crostini .
- Heat ½ tbsp of olive oil in a grill pan and arrange 6 french bread slices and grill them using ½ tbsp of olive oil on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till it turns light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat step 1 to make one more batch of the grilled french bread slices. Keep aside.
- Combine the cream cheese and milk in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix very well.
- Serve the grilled crostini with the cream cheese dip.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||235.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||12.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.