cream cheese recipe | Indian style cream cheese | homemade cream cheese |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 381 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 53822 times
cream cheese recipe | Indian style cream cheese | homemade cream cheese | with 17 amazing images.
cream cheese is readily available in shops nowadays, but making it at home using this recipe is not only economical but also makes the final product really good. Learn how to make cream cheese recipe | Indian style cream cheese | homemade cream cheese |
Indian style cream cheese is a fabulous addition to any sandwich or salad, and also handy to make different spreads, dips and cheese cakes. It instantly imparts a delectable taste and enjoyable creaminess to the dish.
Here we show you how to make authentic, super tasty homemade cream cheese, which is sure to please you with its natural flavour and lusciousness.
Tips to make cream cheese: 1. Make sure to use full fat milk. 2. Store in an air tight container in refrigerator for 2 days. 3. You can add any flavorings to the dip like vanilla extract, garlic powder etc.
Enjoy cream cheese recipe | Indian style cream cheese | homemade cream cheese | with detailed step by step photos.
- To make cream cheese, boil milk in a deep pan, remove from the flame.
- Add the vinegar and mix gently using a spatula or till the milk curdles.
- Strain it with the help of a sieve or muslin cloth.
- Pour chilled water and squeeze out all the excess water from the paneer.
- Transfer the mixture into a mixer, add fresh cream and salt to taste.
- Blend it well until smooth.
- Use the homemade cream cheese as required or store in an air tight container in refrigerator for 2 days.
How To Make Cream Cheese At Home recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.