40 Jain Breakfast Recipes | Easy Jain Breakfast Recipes |
Jain Breakfast Recipes | Easy Jain Breakfast Recipes | No onion, no garlic, no potatoes, but still brimming with taste and goodness. Here are some brilliant breakfast recipes for our Jain friends.
These Jain Breakfast choices have variants of popular dishes, made in a Jain-friendly way, such as the Moong Dal Dhokla, Thepla, Sada Dosa.
Steamed Jain breakfast
1. Poha Dhokla no soaking and no fermentation required to make this dhokla and it is made from easily available ingredients like poha, sooji and curds.
2. Vermicelli Nut Idli perfect choice for those days when you feel like having idli, but have no batter, or when you wish to have a slightly spicy idli.
Vermicelli Nut Idli
3. Instant Poha Idli quick and easy non fermented idlis which can be enjoyed for breakfast or snacks by kids as well as adults.
Instant Poha Idli, Aval Idli
Quick Jain breakfast
Quick breakfast option when you have less time to prepare a healthy meal for your family.
1. Moong Dal Dhokla traditional and perfect to the core, it represents everything that dhoklas stand for – sumptuous, tasty and aromatic!
2. Apple and Grape Juice apples add body to grape juice while a dash of lemon makes the combination even more refreshing.
Moong Dal Dhokla
3. Hariyali Dalia Start your day with a burst of green! pressure cook a bunch of mint, coriander and dil leaves with broken wheat to create a truly wholesome breakfast.
4. Pineapple, Celery and Cottage Cheese Sandwich pizza or on a sandwich, pineapple and cottage cheese always make a great combination.
Pineapple Celery and Cottage Cheese Sandwich
Dry Jain breakfast
1. Green Pea Waffles look good, taste good, and are nutritious too – the perfect features to please people of all ages! this wholesome snack is prepared with readily available ingredients.
2. Bajra Dhebra famous Gujarati deep-fried snack made with a dough of bajra and whole wheat flour flavoured deliciously with spice powders, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
Green Pea Waffles
3. Hare Mutter ki Puri an interesting snack in which coarsely-crushed green peas, flavoured with tangy lemon juice, spiky green chillies and aromatic jeera, is stuffed into bhatura-like dough, and deep-fried in oil.
Healthy Jain breakfast
1. Sprouts Dhokla soft and fluffy steamed snack from the Gujarati repertoire.
2. Thepla an inherent part of Gujarati meals, and are used for regular meals, travelling and for picnics!
3. Oats Methi Muthia : healthier versions of almost any dish by throwing in a few thoughtful ingredients – like oats in this case.
4. Anti- Aging Breakfast Platter Chock-full of nutritious foods ranging from fruits and sprouts to paneer, this Anti-Aging Breakfast Platter gives you a good mix of nutrients, flavours and textures.
Anti- Aging Breakfast Platter
5. Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice Muskmelon adds sweetness and pineapple gives body to this unusual combination that doesn’t require any sugar or salt to taste really great!
6. Cauliflower Methi Paratha mildly spiced cauliflower and methi parathas for a filling and nourishing morning meal.
Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice
Enjoy Jain Breakfast Recipes | Easy Jain Breakfast Recipes | and our other Breakfast Recipe articles below.
44 Breakfast Dhokla Recipes
153 Breakfast/Idlis/Dosas/Appe Recipes
117 Breakfast Pancakes/Chilas Recipes
162 Breakfast Sandwiches Recipes
106 Breakfast Theplas/Parathas Recipes
78 Breakfast Upma/Poha Recipes
51 Breakfast Using left-Overs Recipes
58 Low Cal Breakfast Recipes
203 Quick Breakfast Recipes