by Tarla Dalal
Added to 99 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23025 times
Start your day with a burst of green! pressure cook a bunch of mint, coriander and dil leaves with broken wheat to create a truly wholesome breakfast in a jiffy. Drink a glass of juice or milkshake and you are good to go!
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the broken wheat and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add 3 cups of hot water, mint leaves, coriander, dill leaves and salt, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.