Cauliflower Methi Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30804 times
A vegetable paratha is so convenient to eat when you’re in a hurry to get the day started. Try these mildly spiced cauliflower and methi parathas for a filling and nourishing morning meal. Accompany it with some curds or a pickle of your choice.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the green chillies and turmeric powder and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the cauliflower and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place a chapati on a clean dry surface, spread a portion of the stuffing on one half of the chapati and fold it over to make a semi-circle.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 5 more parathas.
- Cool slightly, wrap in an aluminum foil and pack in a tiffin box.
Nutrient values per paratha
|Vitamin A||188.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||15.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||6.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.