Gazpacho ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking )
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Gazpacho ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking ) in Hindi)
Added to 141 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51121 times
Cold soups are perfect to serve before lunch on hot summer days. They tingle awake the taste buds in a more pleasant way, without having to suffer sweaty foreheads! When it comes to cold soups, this low-cal Spanish soup Gazpacho is one of the best choices. A nice crunchy soup with cucumber and capsicum, it is a great source of fibre, vitamin A and folic acid. Keep it chilled and serve it immediately after adding the crunchy mixed vegetable topping.
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum and 1 cup of water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add the tabasco sauce, salt and sugar and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled topped with capsicum, onions, cucumber and tomatoes.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.