Spinach and Baby Corn Soup ( Cooking Under 10 Minutes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 91 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17993 times
While most people use baby corn commonly in snacks and subzis, they forget how well it fits into soups too. Spinach and baby corn soup features a nutritious combination of spinach, baby corn and onions cooked with ample milk too. This soup should have a rough texture, so work the blender for just ½ a minute or so.
- Put 1 1/2 cups of water to boil.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan and saute the garlic and spring onions in it.
- Add the spinach and baby corn and saute for some more time.
- Sprinkle the coconut milk powder and chilli powder and stir well.
- Add the hot water and salt and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1029 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||25.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||25.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.