285 Vegetarian Christmas Recipes | Indian Christmas Eggless Cakes Desserts
Vegetarian Christmas Recipes | Indian Christmas Eggless Cakes Desserts |
Festive Delights for Christmas
It’s that part of the year again, when the whole world is enveloped by a cheery, festive atmosphere! Christmas trees, here and there, are decked up with lights and trinkets. The ovens are busy all through the day, and people are happily shopping – not for themselves but for others! Though it is one of the main religious functions for Christians, Christmas has now become a community event that is enjoyed by everybody across the world.
Plum Cake, Eggless Plum Cake
Children stage plays, teenagers hold charity sales, and elders find innumerable ways to give and share, and tighten bonds with friends and family. Being vacation time for most kids, Christmas becomes double fun!
One of the main activities associated with Christmas is the preparation and sharing of goodies with friends and family. The yummy treats are served to guests, shared with neighbours, and sometimes sold at charity sales too. The weather being nice and cold, the warmth of the kitchen and the aroma of spices are also very comforting and you are bound to enjoy every moment spent there. Children love to lend a helping hand, especially when you are making their favourite dishes, and you can let them do small and safe chores like shaping the cookies or mixing the batter.
Chocolate Coated Strawberries
The Plum Cake is a mandatory recipe for Christmas. No amount of baking will make Christmas complete unless you churn out a batch of this! The Rose Cookies is an Indian innovation, a sweet snack with a dainty flower shape, which has become closely intertwined with Christmas culture in India. It does not require an oven and anybody can make it.
Rose Cookies, Achappam
Strawberries being in season in December, you must try your hand at making Chocolate Coated Strawberries and Strawberries in Custard Sauce. Another strawberry-based treat, the Oreo Cookie Santa is an easy-peasy snack that even kids can make.
Oreo Cookie Santa
It is so pretty and unbelievably tasty; everybody will love it! Cookies like the Crispy Coconut Cookies and Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies are other all-time popular treats.
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Indian style Eggless Cakes for Christmas
Christmas and cakes have a deep relation. Some recipes to try cakes for the occasion and serve the guest .
1. Eggless Orange and Tutti Frutti Loaf an attractive snack, which your kids will fall head-over-heels in love with!
Eggless Orange and Tutti Frutti Loaf
2. Chocolate Truffle Cake a richly flavoured chocolate sponge with a hint of coffee flavour.
Chocolate Truffle Cake
3. Plum Cake so rich with the smell of Plum Cakes baking in ovens all around the city that everybody wants to have a bite.
Eggless Plum Cake, Indian Style Christmas Plum Cake
4. Chocolate Chiffon Pie et on a crusty thin coconut base, and garnished with whipped cream.
Chocolate Chiffon Pie ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
5. Jam Roll a dainty appearance that you cannot resist grabbing one! Like open sandwiches, the unique selling proposition of Jam Rolls is that you can see what is inside.
Jam Roll, Jam Swiss Roll
6. Chocolate Banana Cake sweetness of bananas and the intoxicating bitterness of cocoa are a made-for-each-other combination, especially when you team them up to make a dessert such as this!
Chocolate Banana Cake
7. For those who like to do things with a difference, there is the unique and absolutely awesome Eggless Semolina and Coconut Cake, which is made with rava instead of plain flour. This gives the cake an enjoyably crumbly texture, which together with the flakiness of coconut makes the total effect mind-blowing.
Eggless Semolina and Coconut Cake
Ice cream and puddings Indian style for Christmas
Something cold after dinner, it is just a complete meal by itself. Try these recipes for your loved ones and surely you will love it.
1. Chocolate Ice- Cream an ideal mix of fresh cream and milk, this will be the best Chocolate Ice-Cream you have ever tasted.
Chocolate Ice- Cream
2. Hot Fudge Pudding delectable results are obtained by topping the pudding batter with brown sugar and drinking chocolate powder before baking in the oven.
Hot Fudge Pudding
3. Fudge Fingers a mind-boggling combination of chocolate, condensed milk, biscuits and nuts, this chocolate fudge fingers dessert is not only too tasty but also amazingly easy to make.
Fudge Fingers, Gooey Chocolate Fudge Dessert for Kids
4. Vanilla Pudding with Chocolate Sauce soft milky pudding with the heavenly tinge of vanilla, laced with chocolate sauce, is a pleasing treat for the palate.
Vanilla Pudding with Chocolate Sauce
5. Chocolate Mint Ice Cream richness of chocolate and the peppiness of mint combine really well, resulting in a really aesthetic flavour and aroma.
Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
6. Chocolate Ice Cream Using Cocoa Powder Chocolate Ice-Cream is that classic dish in which the two meet.
Chocolate Ice Cream Using Cocoa Powder
Indian style cookies and biscuits for Christmas
Assorted cookies and biscuits option to make from. Easy and simple recipes to follow and make it, store it in a container and enjoy many days.
1.Gingerbread Cookies zesty flavour of ginger and spices, these cookies are just right for the winter season.
Eggless Gingerbread Cookies
2. Hyderabadi Osmania Biscuit one of the most famous treats in that region. A must-buy item on the shopping list of every visitor.
Hyderabadi Osmania Biscuit, Saffron Flavoured Biscuits
3. Jam Biscuits melt-in-the-mouth buttery biscuits made of a unique blend of plain flour and cornflour are sandwiched with tongue-tickling raspberry jam.
4. Almond Biscuits buttery cookies surprise you with crunchy bits of almond in every bite!
Almond Biscuits, Almond Butter Biscuits
5. Black Raisin Cookies Melt-in-the-mouth vanilla-flavoured cookies dotted with black raisins are a delight to behold and a pleasure to bite into!
Black Raisin Cookies
6. Rose Cookies traditional snack is believed to be of Anglo-Indian origin, and is made commonly during Christmas time.
7. Crispy Coconut Cookies Nothing can beat the rich mouth-feel and chewy delightfulness of Crispy Coconut Cookies.
Chakli, Instant Chakli
8. Christmas in India is all-inclusive – you can also make desi jar snacks like Shakarpara and Chakli. In fact, for those whose jars are laden with cookies and cakes, such desi snacks will be a welcome change, so do try sharing some of those too!
Snacks for Christmas occasion
When the party starts , some snacks is needed to munch. Here are few recipes which surely is going to be loved .
1. Cheesy Baked Zucchini Fries a cheese-lover’s dream come true! Unpeeled zucchini fingers are coated excitingly with cheese and breadcrumbs, and baked in an oven till it acquires a uniquely cheesy crispness!
Cheesy Baked Zucchini Fries
2. Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread Bursting with flavour, this Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread can be served with soup or enjoyed as a snack by itself.
Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread
3. Schezwan Paneer Cold Sandwich a really tangy and peppy flavour derived from Schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and freshly-prepared sour cream.
Schezwan Paneer Cold Sandwich
4. Tortellini with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil Pesto Sauce an interesting type of homemade pasta with a nice cheesy filling. It can be combined with veggies and sauces to make mouth-watering dishes.
Tortellini with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil Pesto Sauce
There is fun in the air, and nobody can resist a treat or two in the weeks leading up to Christmas! So, do try the recipes in this mailer, and also share them with your friends to make the festive season all the more special!
Articles you would love
Health Benefits of Fenugreek Leaves
Easy 20 Minutes Breakfast Recipes
Veg Lunch Box recipes for Adults and Kids
Top 10 Strawberry Recipes