black raisin cookie recipe | raisin butter cookies | Indian style butter cookies with raisins
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56796 times
black raisin cookie recipe | raisin butter cookies | Indian style butter cookies with raisins | with 20 amazing images.
Learn how to make black raisin cookie recipe | raisin butter cookies | Indian style butter cookies with raisins |
Melt-in-the-mouth vanilla-flavoured raisin butter cookies dotted with black raisins are a delight to behold and a pleasure to bite into! You are sure to enjoy the juicy flavour that interrupt the soft yet crisp mouth-feel of each bite of this black raisin cookie.
A sprinkling of almond slivers makes the black raisin cookies even richer. It is really an experience that pampers the palate! These raisin butter cookies are sure to be a family favourite and a perfect gift to make and give for festive occasions like diwali and christmas.
Tips to make black raisin cookies: 1. Make sure you use all the ingredients on room temperature. 2. Cool the cookies before serving. 3. You can store the cookies in an air tight container for a week.
Enjoy black raisin cookie recipe | raisin butter cookies | Indian style butter cookies with raisins | with detailed step by step images
- Combine the butter and sugar in a deep bowl and cream it gently using a spatula.
- Add the plain flour, vanilla essence, black raisins and salt, mix well and knead into a soft dough using milk.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Shape each portion of the dough into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter round flat cookie.
- Arrange all the cookies on a baking tray and top each cookie with a few almond slivers and press it gently.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container.
Black Raisin Cookies recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cookie
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.