Almond Biscuits, Almond Butter Biscuits
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 169 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31098 times
These buttery cookies surprise you with crunchy bits of almond in every bite! With both powdered almonds and sliced almonds in it, this Almond Biscuit has a melt-in-the-mouth texture as well as an intermittent crunch, which makes it really extraordinary.
Despite the amazing taste and texture, these biscuits are surprisingly easy and quick to make, so you can go ahead and try it out right away.
Have a go at other exciting almond recipes like Almond Rocks and Almond Til Chikki .
- Combine the plain flour and almond slivers in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Cream the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla essence in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the plain flour-almonds mixture and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the milk gradually and knead gently into a semi-stiff dough without using any water.
- Cover the dough with a lid and keep aside to refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a 200 mm. X 200 mm. (8" x 8") rectangle.
- Cut the rolled dough into 50 mm. X 50 mm. (2” x 2”) equal square pieces.
- Arrange the square pieces on a baking tray at equal intervals and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 25 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Store it in an air-tight container and use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.