Vanilla Pudding with Chocolate Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19534 times
Here is a simple but elegant dessert, which is sure to go down well with everybody. This soft milky pudding with the heavenly tinge of vanilla, laced with chocolate sauce, is a pleasing treat for the palate.
The pudding is so soft that it looks a bit shaky, as if it has not set, but that is how it is meant to be! Just make sure you serve the Vanilla Pudding with Chocolate Sauce as soon as you de-mould the pudding and put the chocolate sauce on it.
Ice cream On A Coconut Crust and Hot Fudge Sundae Crepes are other must-try desserts.
- Combine the milk and sugar in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the gelatin powder and 8 tbsp of warm water in a bowl and keep mixing it.
- Add the gelatin-water mixture gradually into the milk-sugar mixture, mix using a whisk and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Strain the mixture using a sieve.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour into an aluminium pudding mould and refrigerate for atleast 6 to 8 hours.
- Just before serving, demould the pudding and serve it with some chocolate sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.