Hot Fudge Sundae Crepes ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 176 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21848 times
A hot-n-cold dessert of crêpes rolled and filled with vanilla ice-cream and topped with hot chocolate sauce and chopped nuts, the hot fudge sundae crêpe is a treat for all people—young or old, and for any day—summer or winter! what is more, it can be prepared in a jiffy if you have the crêpes and sauce ready.
- Place a crêpe on a serving plate, fold into a triangle and place a scoop of vanilla ice-cream over it.
- Repeat step 1 to make 9 more crêpes.
- Top with some chocolate sauce.
- Serve immediately garnished with almonds and walnuts.
- The ice-cream has to be very well frozen so that it does not melt quickly when the warm chocolate sauce is poured over it.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.