Schezwan Paneer Cold Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13924 times
The perfect sandwich for those who love Oriental cuisine! The Schezwan Paneer Cold Sandwich is marked by a really tangy and peppy flavour derived from Schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and freshly-prepared sour cream.
The tangy coating of sauces makes the otherwise plain paneer a zesty tidbit to bite into, complemented ably by juicy and spicy capsicum. All in all, this cold sandwich is a really tongue-tickling treat!
Check out our other quick sandwich treats like Pineapple, Celery and Cottage Cheese Sandwich and Paneer and Dill Sandwich .
- Combine the coloured capsicum, schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the paneer and mix gently.
- Divide the schezwan paneer stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the sour cream into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply a portion of the sour cream on both the bread slices.
- Spread a portion of the schezwan paneer stuffing evenly on a bread slice and sandwich it using another bread slice with the sour cream side facing downwards.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per sandwiche
|Vitamin A||203.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||22.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.