91 sugar substitute recipes | Indian sugar substitute recipes
Sugar substitute recipes | Indian sugar substitute recipes.
Indian sweets using sugar substitute
Indian sweets can be healthy and enjoyed by everyone. Here are amazing recipes, which are as good as sugar added sweets.
1. Angoori Rabri the traditional way, is a time-consuming affair as the milk is simmered on a low flame for a long time to thicken and get its desired texture.
2. Pineapple Sheera fresh pineapple puree perks up the flavour, however you need to cook it with sugar to get the real flavour.
3. Paneer Kheer replacing traditional sweeteners with sugar substitute, and by doing away with unhealthy thickeners, we ward off those unnecessary carbohydrates and calories too.
Paneer Kheer ( Diabetic Recipe)
4. Chocolate Sandesh a treat everybody can indulge in! This healthy twist is achieved by replacing high-fat dairy products with low-fat paneer, which not only retains the texture and flavour of authentic Sandesh.
5. Mixed Fruit Shrikhand delectable Mixed Fruit Shrikhand keeps the fat in check by using low-fat curds and replacing sugar with sugar substitute.
Mixed Fruit Shrikhand, Healthy Diabetic Recipe
6. Ragi Sheera truly overflows with calcium, and that too at a low calorie count. Indeed, what a wonderful way to satiate your sweet tooth.
Indian snacks using sugar substitute
Snacks to enjoy whenever you feel like. Here are few recipes, which are easy, healthy and quick to make it as well.
1. Buttermilk Apple Pancakes specially created this recipe as the lactic acid in the curds is known to stimulate the pancreas to produce insulin which helps to control blood sugar levels.
2. Chocolate Pinwheels a good substitute for high calorie chocolate sauce in these attractive pinwheels.
Chocolate Pinwheels, Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Pinwheels
3. Diabetic Puranpoli classic sweet is a favourite across the country, called by different names and made with minor variations. If a month goes by without any special occasions, then people even go ahead and make it as a no-reason Sunday treat!
4. Oats and Orange Rabdi an unbelievably tastier and healthier version of the traditional high calorie sweet.
Oats and Orange Rabdi, Diabetic Friendly
5. Baked Nachni Chivda It does comes as a shock to diabetics that they can’t have deep-fried, oily chivda, but this recipe is sure to put the smile back on your faces.
Baked Nachni Chivda
6. Chakra Pongal sweet dish made during most festivals in South India. Made using low-fat milk and sugar substitute… it finds place on an occasional treat menu for people with high blood sugar levels.
Smoothies and drinks using sugar substitute
Great combinations of fruits, which makes an amazing drink and smoothie and keeps you full for a longer time of the day.
1. Jamun Smoothie a delectable smoothie. Jambolene, the enzyme found in jamun, helps to utilize the glucose in the body thereby inhibiting the unwanted rise in the blood glucose levels.
2. Apple Cinnamon Soya Shake antioxidant flavonoids from soya, fibre from apples and the bio-active compound from cinnamon helps to avoid a quick rise in blood sugar levels.
Apple Cinnamon Soya Shake
3. Spicy Kokum Drink a traditional favourite in many parts of south and western India, and the condiment is quite famous for the indigenous sol kadhi.
Spicy Kokum Drink, Healthy Diabetic Recipe
Desserts using sugar substitute
Solution for sweets without sugar, we have recipes for everybody, follow these easy recipes and enjoy every bite of it without any guilt.
1. Apple Pancake aroma of apples stewed with cinnamon is just too hard to resist! The fruity and spicy aroma and flavour are guaranteed to delight the taste buds.
Apple Pancake, Healthy Diabetic Dessert Recipe
2. Green Grapes Sorbet Sorbets are healthy and low in calories as are made with fresh fruit juices, however they are made low in calories by using sugar substitute in place of sugar.
Green Grapes Sorbet
3. Eggless Chocolate Pudding perfect dessert to surprise your vegetarian friends with! They will be astonished by the fabulous texture of this pudding.
Eggless Chocolate Pudding
4. Whole Wheat Orange Cake a fabulous dessert with a pleasant hue and tangy taste. Made with whole wheat flour and low-fat dairy products, this dessert is suitable for diabetics too.
Whole Wheat Orange Cake, Diabetic Recipe