Green Grapes Sorbet
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 145 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35425 times
Sorbets are healthy and low in calories as are made with fresh fruit juices, However they are made low in calories by using sugar substitute in place of sugar. Ginger juice adds an extra zing to this sorbet.
- Combine all the ingredients along with 1 cup water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a shallow container. Cover with a lid and freeze for 8 hours.
- Just before serving, scrape out using a fork.
- Pour equal quantities of the sorbet into 5 individual glasses.
- Serve immediately garnished with a sprig of mint in each glass.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.