Fruit Bowl with Vanilla Cream ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15068 times
Fuit bowl with vanilla cream, protein rich dessert which looks and tastes exotic. Here’s loads of taste without the calories to keep the inches away.
- Combine the agar-agar and 1½ tbsp of water in a small bowl. Place it on a double boiler and simmer till it dissolves completely.
- Meanwhile put milk to boil.
- Remove from the flame, add the agar-agar and sugar substitute and mix well.
- Strain the mixture and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the vanilla essence, mix well and pour the mixture into a bowl and put to set in the refrigerator.
- Combine all the fruits in a bowl and refrigerate to chill.
- Just before serving, place equal quantities of fruits in 4 individual bowls and top each bowl with topped with equal quantities of vanilla cream. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.