badam sheera recipe | badam ka halwa | authentic almond sheera | pregnancy almond halwa |
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 121 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 84228 times
badam sheera recipe | badam ka halwa | authentic almond sheera | pregnancy almond halwa | with 27 amazing images.
badam sheera is extremely rich and delicious in taste. Learn how to make badam sheera recipe | badam ka halwa | authentic almond sheera | pregnancy almond halwa |
An authentic almond sheera has milk and almonds which is proved to be a good combination during your lactation period. These foods help to stimulate the production of breast milk.
The calcium and the energy content of the badam ka halwa are good due to the addition of milk in to the sheera. Have a tablespoon every day while you lactating.
Tips to make badam sheera: 1. Make sure to dry the almonds well, otherwise it will become paste while blending. 2. You can also add saffron to enhance the flavour of badam sheera. 3. If you want to serve it later re-heat the sheera on medium flame and serve hot.
Enjoy badam sheera recipe | badam ka halwa | authentic almond sheera | pregnancy almond halwa | with step by step images.
- To make badam ka sheera, heat enough water in a deep non-stick pan, add the almonds and boil on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- Drain, peel the almonds.
- Dry them compeltey in a kitchen towel or a muslin cloth.
- Blend in a small mixer jar till coarse in 2 batches. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick pan.
- Add the coarsely crushed almond, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Serve the badam ka sheera hot or warm.
Badam Ka Sheera ( Pregnancy Recipe) recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.