by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Chocolate Sandesh in Hindi)
Added to 513 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40136 times
The Bengali favourite comes to you in an exclusive, chocolaty form! At only 39 calories per sandesh, the Chocolate Sandesh is a treat everybody can indulge in! This healthy twist is achieved by replacing high-fat dairy products with low-fat paneer, which not only retains the texture and flavour of authentic sandesh, but also makes it quick and easy to prepare.
- Combine the paneer and sugar substitute in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the cocoa powder and vanilla essence and mix well till the mixture becomes smooth.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a round, flat 37mm. (½”) diameter circle.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandesh
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.