Thandai Souffle ( Low Calorie Sweet )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12058 times
This recipe is a blend of east and west, indeed a western dessert spiked with indian flavours. . This is as cooling and refreshing as its name. You can make the thandai paste in advance and store in refrigerator and use when required.
Add your private note
Thandai Souffle ( Low Calorie Sweet ) recipe - How to make Thandai Souffle ( Low Calorie Sweet )
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Blanch and peel the almonds. Keep aside.
- Soak the fennel seeds, peppercorns and poppy seeds in warm water for 2 hours.
- Blend the almonds, fennel seeds, peppercorns, poppy seeds, cardamom and saffron with the rose water in a mixer to a fine paste and keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, cream, sugar substitute and prepared thandai paste and blend it to a smooth paste in a mixer.
- Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours till it sets.
- Serve chilled garnished with almonds.
- It is advisable to make double quantity of the thandai paste to get a smoother mixture.
- The unused mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for a month.
Nutrient values per serving
|Energy|| 337 cal.|
|Fat|| 2.2 gm.|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.