Paneer Kheer ( Diabetic Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Paneer Kheer ( Diabetic Recipe) in Hindi)
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Paneer Kheer ( Diabetic Recipe) in Gujarati)
Added to 74 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47989 times
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this cardamom-flavoured low-fat Paneer Kheer. By replacing traditional sweeteners with sugar substitute, and by doing away with unhealthy thickeners, we ward off those unnecessary carbohydrates and calories too. So, you can enjoy the rich texture and wonderful flavour of this kheer comfortably. Just make sure you add the paneer after the milk is completely cool, to avoid curdling.
- Heat the milk in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes or till it starts boiling, while stirring occasionally.
- Keep aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the sugar substitute and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add the paneer and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.