Fruits with Low Fat Cream Cheese
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12870 times
Fruit cups, this lip-smacking fruity dessert is a powerhouse of antioxidants. The look of fruits topped with low-fat cream cheese, drizzled with strawberry glaze makes you wish for more even before you’ve had your first bite!
- Combine all the ingredients together in a non-stick pan, add little water and mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame till the mixture thickens. Keep aside.
- Combine all the fruits and low-fat cream cheese together in a bowl. Keep refrigerated for at least an hour.
- Divide the fruits into 4 equal portions and put each portion in 4 individual big cups or bowls.
- Pour ¼ cup of cream cheese and top with 1 tbsp of strawberry glaze over it in each cup or bowl. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.