Fresh Fruits with Coconut Cream Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 229 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32273 times
A creamy coconut sauce flavoured delicately with rose essence is the perfect topping for beautifully carved fresh fruits. Indeed, fresh fruit with coconut cream sauce is one of the fine things that one must not miss in life! instead of carving the fruits, you could also wedge out small balls with a melon scoop to save time.
- Dissolve the cornflour in 1 cup of water.
- Heat the coconut cream with the sugar and when it comes to the boil, add the cornflour mixed with water.
- Simmer for 1 minute and strain.
- Cool completely.
- Add the fresh cream sauce on the top of the fruit.
- Refrigerate till chilled.
- Arrange the fruits in serving bowl.
- Pour the coconut cream sauce on top of the fruit.
- Serve chilled, garnished with mint leaves.
- Serve this on a bed of crushed ice.
- You can use a melon scoop to get round balls of fruit.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.