Fried Rice, Chinese Veg Fried Rice
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 314 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 76855 times
Served with a cup of sauce, fried rice is a wholesome one-dish meal that is liked by children as much as elders. Once you have cooked rice and chopped veggies ready, it is also very easy to make. Just take care to sauté the vegetables swiftly on a high flame to retain their colour and crispness.
- Wash, peel and chop the carrot into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Wash and chop the spring onion greens into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Cut the capsicum into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Cut the cabbage into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan.
- Add all the vegetables and sauté on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice, soya sauce and salt, mix gently and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.