Talumein Soup, Indo Chinese Veg and Noodle Soup
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Talumein Soup, Indo Chinese Veg and Noodle Soup in Hindi)
Added to 65 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 150093 times
A veggie-packed soup with an amazingly balanced flavour, the Talumein Soup is a popular Chinese recipe that can be found on most Oriental restaurant menus in India as well. The soup basically comprises noodles and veggies, flavoured with soy sauce and held together with vegetable stock.
It is true that this soup is as good as its vegetables. Add as many veggies as you can, and sauté them only slightly, so their crispness is retained. If you make them mushy, the soup will lose its appeal.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan or wok on a, add the mixed vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn, vegetable stock, soy sauce, sugar, noodles, salt , mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the pepper and mix well.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve immediately with chillies in vinegar, chilli sauce and soy sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.