Boiled hakka noodles
To boil hakka noodles, boil enough water in a deep broad pan. Add salt and little oil and once the water starts boiling, add the noodles and mix well. Boil the noodles they are cooked well, which may take upto 10-15 minutes. Once they are cooked well, drain them and rinse them with cold water to avoid further cooking sue to steam present between the noodles. Use as required.
Parboiled hakka noodles
Parboiled hakka noodles are half cooked noodles which are 70-80% cooked. To parboil hakka noodles, boil enough water in a deep broad pan and add a pinch of salt and little oil. Add the noodles and boil they are 70-80% cooked. Drain and rinse with cold water to avoid further cooking. These noodles then can be used in variety of dishes like American Chopsuey where these are chopped and deep fried.
To make any kind of noodle recipes.. the basics should be right.. so here are recipes which will make you perfect before you cook .
1. Boiled Hakka Noodles before you foray into Chinese cuisine, you ought to know how to cook noodles perfectly – and this simple recipe will make sure you succeed in your venture.
2. Crispy Fried Noodles right accompaniment to make a bowl of sumptuous soup all the more exciting!
Soups using hakka noodles
1. Vegetable and Noodle Soup made using Hakka noodles and some colorful vegetables can be perked up with peppy accompaniments like soy sauce, chilies in vinegar and chili sauce.
Main meal with hakka noodles
1. American Chopsuey essentially sautéed veggies flavoured with sauces and thickened with corn flour. When served atop crisp-fried Hakka noodles, it makes a truly sumptuous treat that is both filling and tasty!
2. Schezwan Noodle Frankie all-time favourite street foods come together in this innovative frankie snack!