Boiled Hakka Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 108 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 104704 times
how to boil noodles | how to boil hakka noodles | with 5 amazing images.
No Chinese meal is ever complete without Boiled Noodles (hakka noodles), which is used not just for the main course but also to prepare a range of other dishes ranging from soups and starters to desserts too!
This means that before you foray into Chinese cuisine, you ought to know how to cook noodles (how to boil hakka noodles) perfectly – and this simple recipe will make sure you succeed in your venture.
Notes on how to boil noodles | how to boil hakka noodles. 1. To make Boiled Hakka Noodles, first boil enough water in a deep pan. Add salt to taste and oil. 2. Boil the hakka noodles for 8 to 10 minutes or till they are 70-80% cooked. Do not overcook or else they will turn soggy. Drain them using a strainer. 3. Refresh Boiled Hakka Noodles under cold water so they do not stick to each other and the internal cooking process stops. 4. Keep aside Boiled Hakka Noodles to cool. You can also drizzle oil to avoid noodles from sticking to each other.
We use boiled hakka noodles to make the famous Chinese hakka noodles and garlic noodles.
Learn how to boil noodles | how to boil hakka noodles | with step by step photos below.
- To make boiled hakka noodles, boil plenty of water in a deep non-stick pan , add the oil and salt.
- Once the water has been boiled, add the noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till they are cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the fire and drain out all the water.
- Pour some cold water on the noodles to arrest further cooking.
- Let all the water drain out and ensure that the noodles do not contain any moisture. This will prevent the noodles from sticking together. Use the boiled hakka noodles as required.
Boiled Hakka Noodles recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values per cup
|Vitamin A||30 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.