Quick Chilli Garlic Noodles, Chinese Chilli Garlic Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 449 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 92187 times
Chilli oil is a spicy oriental condiment prepared by infusing oil with red chillies. It has a really pungent aroma and fiery taste. You can see the full-blown effect of chilli oil in this Quick Chilli Garlic Noodles, which features minimal ingredients and a simple procedure, yet producing a totally stunning effect!
Serve along with a bowl of Vegetable Chow-Chow or 5 Treasure Vegetables .
- Heat the oil in a large wok or a broad non-stick pan.
- Add the spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the garlic, schezuan sauce and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the noodles and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the chilli oil on top and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
Quick Chilli Garlic Noodles Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||253.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.