Schezwan Noodles , Chinese Schezuan Noodles Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Schezwan Noodles , Chinese Schezuan Noodles Recipe in Hindi)
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 89510 times
Schezuan Sauce, made with fiery spices and condiments, holds an indispensable place in Chinese cuisine. The Schezuan Noodles, as the name suggests, is an authentic Chinese preparation of Hakka noodles with sautéed veggies and this pungent sauce.
While you can throw any vegetables into this dish, it tastes much better when prepared with veggies like carrot, cabbage, celery and capsicum, which are typically used in Oriental cooking. Long and crunchy bean sprouts are also essential to enhance the authenticity of this dish.
Corn Rolls and Sesame Paneer are a must have starters before you serve this noodle treat with veggie wonders like Kung Pao Vegetables or Paneer in Manchurian Sauce . An add on like Stir Fried Rice in Honey Chilli Sauce makes a satiating meal. End your on a sweet note with elegant desserts like Toffee Apples or Fried Bananas .
- Heat the oil and chilli oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the celery and all the vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the schezuan sauce, noodles and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.