Paneer in Manchurian Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 597 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 98792 times
While on a tired day, you might settle for having Fried Rice with chilli-garlic sauce or tomato ketchup, on a more leisurely day you would surely want to have a more exciting accompaniment, like this spicy Paneer in Manchurian Sauce!
Paneer, a few other commonly available ingredients, and a few minutes, is all it takes to make this tongue-tickling treat.
You are sure to enjoy the contrast between the spicy, tangy, totally Chinese sauce and the soft, mellow, paneer, which together become a truly memorable treat.
- Combine the cornflour and ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies, garlic and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, soya sauce, chilli-garlic sauce, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with chilli coriander fried rice.
Paneer in Manchurian Sauce Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.