Chinese Bhel ( Chinese Cooking )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 133 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 102579 times
Chinese bhel, this freshly-fried noodles tossed in with shredded vegetables, soya sauce, chili oil and ginger water make it a delicious snack. You can toss this dish together in a jiffy, although you cannot really make it in advance.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan or a wok, add the garlic and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions whites and greens, capsicum, carrots and cabbage and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the schezuan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Remove from the flame and transfer it into a deep bowl.
- Add the fried noodles and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion whites and greens.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1056.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||45.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||8.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.