Veg Crispy, Crispy Fried Vegetables
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 526 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 350182 times
veg crispy recipe | crispy fried vegetables | restaurant style veg crispy | Chinese vegetable crispy | with amazing 23 images.
veg crispy recipe is a very popular starter in Chinese cuisine, this crisp, delicious dish is also quite convenient and quick to prepare. While there are many ways of preparing this crispy fried vegetables starter, here we have coated the veggie strips with a thick and flavourful batter before deep-frying them.
Indo- Chinese cuisine has many dishes that are people’s most favourite and this crispy fried vegetables is one of it. restaurant style veg crispy has also made it’s space in Indian restaurant menus and is one of the most ordered dish.
veg crispy is basically batter fried veggies later stir fried in schzewan sauce. crispy fried vegetables is served and relished as starter and appetizer, is also a popular dish on wedding and big party menu. crispy fried vegetables is one of the starter recipe that can be quickly prepared and is loved by everyone due to the robust flavors.
In crispy fried vegetables, the fried veggies are then quickly sautéed with tongue-tickling Schezuan sauce, spring onions and garlic, to impart a typical Oriental flavour. It is important to make the cooking pan smoking hot before sautéing the fried veggies, in order to retain their crispness; if the pan is not hot enough, crispy fried vegetables will get soggy.
Make sure to serve crispy fried vegetables immediately or it may turn soggy and if you want your veggies to remain crispy add rice flour to the batter.
Enjoy veg crispy recipe | crispy fried vegetables | restaurant style veg crispy | Chinese vegetable crispy | with detailed step by step recipe photos and video below.
- To make veg crispy, heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan. Dip each vegetable strip into the batter and deep-fry in hot oil, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper. Keep these deep-fried vegetables aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai or a broad non-stick pan on a high flame till it smokes.
- Add the garlic and sauté on a high flame for few seconds.
- Add the spring onions and salt and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the schezwan sauce and cook on a high flame for 30 seconds, while stirring continuously.
- Add the fried vegetables and toss gently.
- Serve the veg crispy immediately.
Veg Crispy Video, Chinese Crispy Fried Vegetables by Tarla Dalal
Veg Crispy, Crispy Fried Vegetables recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1334.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3||4.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||45.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||99.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.