Chinese Bhel ( Chinese Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 202 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 373163 times
Chinese bhel recipe | Indian style Chinese bhel | veg Chinese bhel at home | with amazing 15 images.
Mumbai’s favourite street food merges with Oriental culture, in this exciting version of Chinese bhel. Rather than being made with puffed rice, this unique Chinese bhel recipe is made with fried noodles, tossed with colourful sautéed veggies and garnished with crunchy spring onions making it a veg Chinese bhel.
A generous dose of sauces is also added to bind the Indian style Chinese bhel together in a tangy way! Prepare this Chinese bhel snack just before serving, as the fried noodles tends to get soggy over time.
Indian style Chinese bhel is made of fried noodles, perked up with crunchy veggies like cabbage, carrots, capsicum and spring onions along with splashes of tongue-tickling schezwan sauce and tomato ketchup. This Chinese bhel recipe is not a street-style recipe, it is a variation to the Mumbai street style Chinese bhel. The delicious flavors of Chinese cuisine are very well adapted by Indians and fusion recipes are invented! This is one of the Indo-Chinese dish that is my personal favourite and I make Indian style Chinese bhel as an evening snack for my family!!
Enjoy Chinese bhel recipe | Indian style Chinese bhel | veg Chinese bhel at home | with detailed step by step recipe photos and video below.
- To make chinese bhel, heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan or a wok, add the garlic and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions whites and greens, capsicum, carrots and cabbage and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the schezuan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Remove from the flame and transfer it into a deep bowl.
- Add the fried noodles and toss well.
- Serve the chinese bhel immediately garnished with spring onion whites and greens.
Chinese Bhel Video by Tarla Dalal
Chinese Bhel ( Chinese Recipe ) recipe with step by step photos
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.