Crispy Fried Noodles, Chinese Fried Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 149 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 320954 times
- To make crispy fried noodles, combine the oil, salt and enough water in a deep non-stick pan and allow it to boil.
- Once it starts boiling, add the noodles and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Drain well, do not refresh it with water, keep aside and allow it to dry completely for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add a few noodles at a time and deep-fry on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Repeat step 3 to deep- fry the remaining noodles.
- Cool completely and gently break it into pieces.
- Store crispy fried noodles in an air-tight container and use as required.
Crispy Fried Noodles Video
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.