Crispy Fried Noodles, Chinese Fried Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 150 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 338004 times
crispy fried noodles recipe | Indian style crispy fried hakka noodles at home | Chinese fried noodles | with amazing 14 images.
crispy fried noodles is an Indian style crispy fried hakka noodles which is a Indo Chinese recipe. crispy fried noodles is just the right accompaniment to make a bowl of sumptuous soup all the more exciting! You cant resist this Chinese fried noodle when they come on the side to any Chinese vegetables or Chinese soups as they are so tempting. So here, we have for you how to make crispy fried noodles at home.
To make Indian style crispy fried hakka noodles at home, all we have done is boiled hakka noodles and fried them. Few steps and you have your crispy fried noodles in hand. Make sure to boil the noodles until they are al dente, do not over cook them. Also, before frying them make sure they are completely dried and not watery or the oil may splutter and you can burn yourself.
crispy fried noodles is where Hakka noodles are fried till golden coloured and crisp, can be cooled and stored in an airtight container for 3 weeks. So prepare these Indian style crispy fried hakka noodles in advance to use during the days you cook Chinese Veg recipes.
We have used Crispy Fried Noodles in recipes like Crispy Noodles Topped with Paneer in Tomato Sauce, Manchow Noodle Soup, Chinese Bhel, American Chop Suey, Manchow Soup and Chinese Panini.
Enjoy how to make crispy fried noodles recipe | Indian style crispy fried hakka noodles at home | Chinese fried noodles | with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- To make crispy fried noodles, combine the oil, salt and enough water in a deep non-stick pan and allow it to boil.
- Once it starts boiling, add the noodles and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Drain well, do not refresh it with water, keep aside and allow it to dry completely for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add a few noodles at a time and deep-fry on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Repeat step 3 to deep- fry the remaining noodles.
- Cool completely and gently break it into pieces.
- Store crispy fried noodles in an air-tight container and use as required.
Crispy Fried Noodles Video
Crispy Fried Noodles, Chinese Fried Noodles recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.