by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 73 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 54734 times
spinach noodles recipe | Indian style spinach noodles | cheese spinach veg noodles | with 23 amazing images.
spinach noodles are which are Indian style spinach noodles which are creamy hakka noodles cooked in cheese spinach sauce.
The spinach noodles recipe is mouth-wateringly tasty, easy and quick to make.
If you have left-over spinach puree, this is definitely a go to spinach noodles recipe. Having spinach puree in hand makes the process even quicker. In Indian style spinach noodles the combination of noodles tossed with spinach, cheese sauce and colourful vegetables results in an absolutely delightful treat.
Cheese spread gives a nice and creamy texture to the spinach noodles. It is not only a treat to eye but also to taste buds. Red capsicum also enhance the flavors and you can also add in any veggies of your choice or use all the three colour capsicum in the spinach noodles recipe.
I usually make spinach noodles when I have parties at home or for my family’s evening snack . Make sure to serve it hot. If you have prepared it and planning on eating spinach noodles later add little water or milk to re-heat! Also, you can use parmesan cheese to garnish our spinach noodles recipe making it look even beautiful and tastier.
Learn to make spinach noodles recipe | Indian style spinach noodles | cheese spinach veg noodles | with detailed step by step recipe photos and video given below.
- To make spinach noodles, heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions whites and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach purée, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk and cheese spread, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the noodles, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve the spinach noodles hot.
Spinach Noodles, Indian Style Video by Tarla Dalal
Spinach Noodles recipe with step by step photos
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.