Singapore Noodles ( Microwave Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 136 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56639 times
Rice noodles and vegetables flavored with curry powder and soya sauce make this oriental dish irresistible.
Rice noodles are very delicate and require practically no cooking. All you need to do is dunk them in hot water for a few minutes and then drain out the water and use them.
Try similar recipes like Noodles with Peanut Sauce or Noodles with Creamy Mushrooms.
- Microwave 2 cups of water in a microwave safe bowl on high for 2 minutes, add the rice noodles and mix well. Keep aside for 10 minutes till they are soft.
- Drain out all the excess water. Keep aside.
- In another microwave safe bowl, combine the oil, ginger, garlic and onions, mix well and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrot, capsicum and red capsicum, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Add the curry powder, soy sauce, sugar, bean sprouts ,salt and pepper, mix well and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the boiled rice noodles and mix well. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.