by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 581 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50867 times
The moment somebody mentions Oriental Bhel, an image of fried noodles with sautéed veggies pops into our mind. But, this one is very different!
Made of deep-fried strips of samosa pattis, this Oriental Bhel has a special crunch that has to be experienced to be understood.
Veggies and sprouts sautéed in butter, and a drizzling of spicy sauces add varying shades of excitement to this snack, not stopping till it tops the chart of your favourites!
Kids grade Oriental Bhel as one of their favourite After School Treats .
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum, bean sprouts, lettuce, salt and pepper and sauté on a high flame for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the samosa strips and deep-fry on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the fried noodles, stir fry and sauce in a deep bowl and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.