Stir Fried Rice in Honey Chilli Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4894 times
Stir-fries despite their characteristic crispness and vibrancy can get a bit boring if you keep preparing it the same way.
As an exciting alternative to the usual Schezuan or soya sauce based stir-fries, try this sweet and spicy Stir-Fried Rice in Honey Chilli Sauce.
It is sumptuous, and very appealing to the taste buds. It has an amazing range of textures, thanks to the combination of veggies like spring onions, zucchini, broccoli and cottage cheese.
A garnish of deep-fried onions peps up the dish even further, making it totally irresistible.
You can also try other recipes like Stir-Fry Italian Rice or Thai Green Stir-fry Rice .
- Heat the oil in a wok or a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and ginger and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the zucchini and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet corn kernels and broccoli and sauté on a high flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the honey chilli sauce, chilli-garlic sauce, chinese rice, paneer and salt, toss gently and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes, while tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately topped with spring onion greens and deep-fried onions.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||788.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||30 mg|
|Folic Acid||33.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.