Hakka Noodles, Chinese Hakka Noodle Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 215 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 311653 times
An all time favourite! Noodles tossed with garlic and vegetables or any other ingredients of your choice like mushrooms etc.
This celebrated Chinese dish gets its name from the Chinese province of Hakka. It is very quick and easy to make and perfect to serve with a gravy of your choice. . .
- Heat the oil in a deep pan on a high flame till it smokes.
- Add the red chillies, cover with a lid and switch off the flame.
- Allow it to cool for some time and strain it using a strainer. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onion whites, garlic and red chillies and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, capsicum and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt, mix well and toss on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the black pepper powder and 2 tsp prepared chilli oil, mix well and toss on a high flame for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle spring onion greens and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.