41 hakka noodles recipes | Indian style hakka noodle recipes |
hakka noodles recipes | Indian style hakka noodle recipes | Indian's love hakka noodles and they are available in every retail shop at a very cheap price. So popular it is, that hakka noodles are always found in an Indian kitchen to whip up one the many recipes given below using hakka noodles.
Garlic Noodles, Veg Garlic Hakka Noodles
We show you many ways to use hakka noodles, from soups using hakka noodles, one dish meals using hakka noodles to innovative recipes using hakka noodles.
Basic recipes with hakka noodles
Hakka Noodles, Chinese Hakka Noodle Recipe
To make any kind of noodle recipes.. the basics should be right.. so here are recipes which will make you perfect before you cook.
1. Boiled Hakka Noodles before you foray into Chinese cuisine, you ought to know how to cook noodles perfectly – and this simple recipe will make sure you succeed in your venture.
Boiled Hakka Noodles
2. Crispy Fried Noodles right accompaniment to make a bowl of sumptuous soup all the more exciting!
Crispy Fried Noodles, Chinese Fried Noodles
Soups using hakka noodles
Who doesn’t love soup with noodles. it makes a complete meal when noodles are added to the soup. here are the soup recipes, which will help you to entertain guest as well.
1. Vegetable and Noodle Soup made using Hakka noodles and some colorful vegetables can be perked up with peppy accompaniments like soy sauce, chilies in vinegar and chili sauce.
Vegetable and Noodle Soup
2. Spinach, Mushroom and Carrot Clear Soup is a dynamic treat, which reverberates with strong flavours and crisp textures.
Spinach, Mushroom and Carrot Clear Soup
3. Vegetable Noodle Soup For Kids a mealy soup that your young ones will enjoy thoroughly.
Vegetable Noodle Soup For Kids
Main meal with hakka noodles
When you are hungry and you want to eat something very exciting and interesting.. noodles are the ones which come to the mind.. let that be kids or adult.
1. American Chopsuey essentially sautéed veggies flavoured with sauces and thickened with corn flour. When served atop crisp-fried Hakka noodles, it makes a truly sumptuous treat that is both filling and tasty!
2. Triple Schezuan Rice a well-balanced combo of rice and noodles with typical Chinese vegetables like carrot, cabbage and capsicum and flavour enhancers like ginger and garlic.
Triple Schezwan Rice, Mumbai Roadside Recipe
3. Chinese Barbequed Tofu with Sesame Noodles a choice combination of sauces and spices, the marinade gives the tofu an irresistible flavour and unbeatable aroma, especially after being cooked in sesame oil.
Chinese Barbequed Tofu with Sesame Noodles
4. Noodle Rosti Topped with Asparagus Sauce rosti is traditionally a Swiss breakfast prepared with grated potatoes.
Noodle Rosti Topped with Asparagus Sauce
Innovative recipes with hakka noodles
You can do lot with hakka noodles, make it interesting and serve it to your loved ones.. here are recipes which you can follow.
1. Noodle Vegetable Cutlets crisp and tasty cutlets made of noodles and veggies have an awesome flavour too, thanks to the perfect blend of spice powders.
Noodle Vegetable Cutlets
2. Taro Nest with Warm Salad Scrumptious taro nest prepared with noodles and cornflour is topped with a warm salad of mixed vegetables, soya sauce, honey and other ingredients, to create a irresistible starter.
Taro Nest with Warm Salad
3. Schezwan Noodle Frankie all-time favourite street foods come together in this innovative frankie snack!
Schezwan Noodle Frankie
4 Spicy Chinese Pizza sure to make a very exciting meal, as it uniquely blends Italian and Oriental cuisines!
Spicy Chinese Pizza