vegetable noodle grilled sandwich recipe | noodles masala sandwich | cheesy masala noodle sandwich | noodle sandwich kids recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20847 times
vegetable noodle grilled sandwich recipe | noodles masala sandwich | cheesy masala noodle sandwich | noodle sandwich kids recipe | with 31 amazing images.
vegetable noodle grilled sandwich recipe is an innovative sandwich which is sure to be devoured by kids. You can surprise our kids for a playdate or birthday party with this delicious cheesy sandwich. Learn how to make cheesy masala noodle sandwich.
Noodles, sandwiches, pav bhaji... this recipe brings together all your favourite snacks into the handy format of a grilled sandwich! You will love the fusion of Indian and Chinese flavours in this novel noodles masala sandwich, which is packed with juicy veggies and cooked Hakka Noodles, flavoured excitingly with soy sauce and pav bhaji masala.
You can feel the warmth of the masala, spice powders and sauces as you devour this scrumptious sandwich. This combination of textures and exciting flavours makes the noodle sandwich kids recipe a veritable treat for your palate.
Serve cheesy masala noodle sandwich immediately because the noodles can make the sandwich soggy after a while. If you love grilled sandwiches, we would love to introduce you to more of our favourites – Pineapple and Cheese Grilled Sandwich , Potato Cheese Grilled Sandwich and the Pav Sandwich.
Tips for vegetable noodle grilled sandwich. 1. Sauté all the veggies like capsicum and spring onions on a medium flame. Sautéing on a slow flame might lead to loss of crunchiness. 2. Use sandwich bread for this recipe, as these are thick and specially meant for stuffed sandwiches. 3. Learn how to cook perfect boiled hakka noodles, that are well cooked and not sticky.
Enjoy vegetable noodle grilled sandwich recipe | noodles masala sandwich | cheesy masala noodle sandwich | noodle sandwich kids recipe | with step by step photos.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the coloured capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, chilli powder, pav bhaji masala and soy sauce, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring ocassionally.
- Add the bean sprouts, cabbage and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring ocassionally.
- Switch of the flame, add the spring onion greens and mix well.
- Divide into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- To make vegetable noodle grilled sandwich, grease a sandwich griller using 1 tsp of butter and keep aside.
- Place 4 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 tsp of the butter on each bread slice.
- Top 2 buttered bread slices with a portion of the noodle stuffing and sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Sandwich them with the remaining 2 bread slices with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Again spread ½ tsp of butter on each sandwich and press it lightly.
- Place both the sandwiches in the greased pre-heated sandwich griller and grill them for 4 to 5 minutes or till the sandwiches turns golden brown in colour and crisp.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 4 more vegetable noodle grilled sandwiches.
- Serve the vegetable noodle grilled sandwich immediately.
Vegetable Noodle Grilled Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Vegetable Noodle Grilled Sandwich recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.