Pineapple and Cheese Grilled Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13407 times
Pineapple and cheese are made for each other. With contrasting textures and absolutely complementary flavours, each helps to highlight the best qualities of the other. The cheese seems to enhance the sweetness of the pineapples, while pineapple extends the same courtesy to the cheese!
This grilled sandwich capitalises on the success of this duo. Everything about the Pineapple and Cheese Grilled Sandwich is awesome, right from the buttery crispness of the bread to the gooeyness of molten cheese and the juicy sweetness of pineapples. Relish it hot and fresh.
- Divide the filling into 3 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Place a portion of the prepared filling and spread it evenly.
- Cover the sandwich with another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards. Brush a little butter evenly over it.
- Grill the sandwich in a pre-heated grilled for 5 minutes or till the sandwich turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to make 2 more grilled sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.