Potato Cheese Grilled Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 41 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45374 times
potato cheese grilled sandwich recipe | grilled aloo cheese sandwich | Indian potato cheese grilled sandwich | with 13 amazing images.
A chatpata potato cheese grilled sandwich that is perfect for the Indian palate! The best part about this grilled aloo cheese sandwich is that is captures the best of both worlds – tongue-tickling spices and gooey cheese too. This Indian potato cheese grilled sandwich holds potato slices and cheese spiced up with chaat masala and green chutney.
The aroma that wafts out of the sandwich griller when this potato cheese grilled sandwich cooks just makes you drool, and the resulting amalgam of spices, potatoes and cheese housed within the crisp grilled sandwich is just mind-blowing!
Serve Indian potato cheese grilled sandwich immediately with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Learn to make potato cheese grilled sandwich recipe | grilled aloo cheese sandwich | Indian potato cheese grilled sandwich | with step by step photos below.
- To make potato cheese grilled sandwich, place 4 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 tsp of the butter and 1 tsp of green chutney on each bread slice.
- On each of the two bread slices, arrange 4 potato slices and sprinkle some chaat masala and salt evenly over it.
- Place a cheese slice over each and place another bread slice on each sandwich with the buttered-chutney side facing downwards.
- Again spread 1 tsp butter on the sandwiches and press it lightly.
- Place both the sandwiches in a greased and pre-heated sandwich griller and grill it for 4 to 5 minutes or till the sandwiches turns golden brown in colour and crisp.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Cut each potato cheese grilled sandwich into 2 pieces diagonally using a sharp knife.
- Serve the potato cheese grilled sandwich immediately with tomato ketchup green chutney and potato wafers.
Potato Cheese Grilled Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Potato Cheese Grilled Sandwich recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values per sandwiche
|Vitamin A||1030.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||19.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.