Triple Schezuan Rice
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 94 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27843 times
If you cannot decide on rice or noodles, just have this! triple schezuan rice is a well-balanced combo of rice and noodles with typical chinese vegetables like carrot, cabbage and capsicum and flavour enhancers like ginger and garlic. While it might take a little while to prepare the vegetables, the actually cooking time is quite less, making this a wholesome and quick meal for hurried lunch or dinner.
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame, add the garlic and ginger and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the celery and vegetables and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the schezuan sauce and cook for another minute.
- Add the rice, noodles and salt and mix well.
- Toss for a few seconds till all the ingredients are mixed.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.