Garlic recipes, Indian garlic (lehsun) recipe
garlic recipes | Indian Lehsun recipes. Garlic is a one of the most widely used spice and aromatic in the world. The reason for this is the beautiful flavor it provides to every dish that uses it. One of the oldest known medicinal plants known to man, garlic is used in a variety of cuisines all over the world, predominantly being in Indian, Chinese, Italian and Thai food.
Since it is such a versatile ingredient and used in so many forms, it is a great way to incorporate the strong, pungent flavor in your food. Since garlic eaten raw is so pungent, it is ideally cooked first and then eaten.
In the culinary world, there are numerous uses and potentials in the way garlic is used. It can be roasted, sautéed, baked, chopped, sliced. While roasting brings out a nice sweet undertone of the garlic, crushed garlic gives a very strong savory taste when used like it does in Ricotta Spinach and Garlic Pizza.
Ricotta Spinach and Garlic Pizza
Garlic, lehsun used in Indian cooking
Garlic is such an essential element in Indian cooking in all its forms. Almost every Indian household uses garlic paste to make curries and sabzis, to create thick and luscious gravies. Some even make garlic pickles, which are delicious! This ingredient always packs a punch even when cooking humble items like dal, especially Punjabi dals.
Garlic, Lehsun is used in Indian chutneys
1. dry garlic chutney recipe is a Maharashtrian style dry garlic chutney which is also known as sukha lehsun chutney. Ingredients for this Maharashtrian dry garlic chutney are easily available and consists of garlic, coconut oil, coconut and chilli powder.
Dry Garlic Chutney
A powerful combination of pungent garlic and nutty dried coconut, perked up with a generous dose of chilli powder, the dry garlic chutney is a flavourful albeit strong value-add to many snacks and chaats. One cannot imagine Vada Pav without sukha lehsun chutney. For a change, you could try sprinkling some dry garlic chutney on an open sandwich too or use on pakoras and samosa.
2. lehsun ki chutney for chaat | red garlic chutney for sev puri, bhel, ragda pattice |
Lehsun ki Chutney, Lasun Ki Chutney, Garlic Chutney for Chaat
Use the chaat recipes like Ragda Patties, Sev Puri
, Geela Bhel.
lehsun ki chutney for chaat is a pungent chutney of garlic, spiced up with chilli powder and pepped up with lemon juice. This lehsun ki chutney for chaat recipe is a quick and easy recipe for beginners. Indian’s love chaat, so you must make your lehsun ki chutney for chaat at home.
3. chilli garlic chutney
| lahsun chutney | chilli garlic chutney for chaats | red garlic chutney | with 15 amazing images
Chilli Garlic Chutney
Quick and easy though it is, the Chilli Garlic Chutney has a vibrant flavour that makes its presence felt in any recipe!
Just a few ingredients and a few minutes are all it takes to make this dynamic chilli garlic chutney, which combines the fieriness of dry Kashmiri red chillies and the pungency of garlic.
Bhel Puri, Bhel Puri Chaat Recipe
4. Every other recipe asks for Ginger-Garlic Paste
, and it has become a part of most people’s standard shopping list. It is available in different pack sizes from different brands, but in this recipe we show you how to make this commonly used ingredient right at home. You will find that homemade Ginger-Garlic Paste has a fresher and more dynamic flavour than store-bought ones.
Ginger- Garlic Paste
Garlic, Lehsun is used in Indian sabzis
Garlic, Lehsun is used in almost all Indian sabzis from Punjabi food, Gujarati Food to South Indian food.
1. Treat yourself to this fine sabzi, made in traditional restaurant style kadai paneer, spiced up with an assortment of spices and pastes. Kadai paneer is the most commonly ordered dish in every restaurant. It is a spicy and delicious sabzi. It is on the menu of almost every Indian restaurant.
Kadai Paneer Subzi
2. palak paneer recipe is one of the many of the best loved vegetarian Punjabi dishes are the ones where paneer is combined with a vegetable. Paneer is widely used and very popular in Punjab due to the abundance of milk and milk products in the area.
Palak Paneer, How To Make Homemade Palak Paneer Recipe
3. Banarasi dum aloo is deep fried baby potatoes in rich and creamy Indian tomato gravy. dum aloo as too many variations like Kashmiri dum aloo, Punjabi dum aloo like wise this is one of the dum aloo variation which is popularly known as Banarasi dum aloo.
Dum Aloo Banarasi
Lehsun is used in Indian dals
1. The Dal Tadka is one of the most popular dals while eating out at Indian restaurants and even roadside dhabas.
Dal Tadka, Punjabi Dal Tadka
2. Amritsari dal, as the name suggests is a dal from the city of Amritsar in North India. Prepared with whole black lentils or whole urad, this Punjabi Amritsari dal is ready in a jiffy when cooked in a pressure cooker, without compromising on the taste. Dal Amritsari makes a protein rich dish as both, chana dal and urad dal are rich in protein.
Internation recipes using garlic
Asian cuisines like Chinese and Thai make use of garlic in almost all their dishes, a few famous ones of which are Vegetable manchurian, Chilli garlic sauce and Pad thai noodles.
Chilli Garlic Sauce
Since garlic is so aromatic and beneficial for our health, one should eat it frequently. we can add it to various soups, stir frys and even salads! So try making recipes in which you need garlic in different forms and it will completely lift your food!
Enjoy our garlic recipes | Indian Lehsun recipes given below.