Sev Puri ( Chaat Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 432 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 261648 times
This is another favourite chaat sold on Mumbai streets. Every bhelwala has his own recipe of sevpuri. Sevpuri, as the name indicates is sev topped on puris or papdis, along with potatoes and chutneys. Tangy, crisp and tongue tickling are some words that come to my mind when we think of sevpuri. The very thought makes my mouth water as I reach out to make this delicious chaat!
Add your private note
Sev Puri ( Chaat Recipe ) recipe - How to make Sev Puri ( Chaat Recipe )
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 plates
- Just before serving, arrange 6 papdis on a serving plate.
- Top each papdi with a few potato cubes, little onions and sprinkle a little chaat masala over it.
- Top it with 1 tsp of khajur imli ki chutney, ½ tsp of green chutney and ½ tsp of garlic chutney.
- Put a ½ tsp lemon juice and 1½ tsp of sev over each papdi.
- Garnish with 1 tbsp of coriander and ½ tbsp of raw mangoes evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 3 more plates.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.