Ricotta Spinach and Garlic Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4027 times
Game to try something exotic? Here is a mind-blowing pizza that will sweep you off your feet. An amazing mix of ricotta cheese, spinach and garlic gives this pizza a range of textures and flavours that really surprises the diner.
The crisp garlicky flavour and the sharp taste of sea salt leave your palate yearning for more. Crumbled ricotta cheese works very well with spinach, garlic and simple seasonings like chilli flakes and pepper to give this Ricotta, Spinach and Garlic Pizza a very appealing taste and mouth-feel.
If you enjoyed this, you will also surely like the Mediterranean Pizza and the Tomato and Cheese Pizza .
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, add the spinach, sea salt and pepper powder, mix well and keep aside.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface and apply ¼ tsp of olive oil all over it.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of processed cheese and ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese evenly over it.
- Put a portion of the prepared spinach-garlic mixture evenly over it.
- Finally, sprinkle 1 tbsp of ricotta cheese and ½ tsp of chilli flakes evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to make 1 more pizza.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f ) for 15 minutes or till the pizza turns crispy and the cheese melts.
- Cut each pizza into 4 equal slices and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per pizza
|Vitamin A||1430.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||6.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||27.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.